Senior Wealth Relationship Manager (RM)
Salary High Commission
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 28 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An asset management company is seeking a Senior Wealth Relationship Manager (RM) to join with the private fund division and manage high-net-worth clients portfolio.
About the Senior Wealth Relationship Manager (RM) Role:
In this role, you must use specialised knowledge and skills obtained to develop business relationships with high-net-worth clients to expand private fund portfolio.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of relationships with private clients
- Disseminate timely marketing materials for equity products and services targeted at private investors
- Develop sales goals and strategies to achieve goals incorporating suitability parameters derived from individual client investment policy statements where applicable
- Advise clients on investment opportunities and recommends buying mutual and private fund
To succeed in this role, you should have experience in new client acquisition or private banking experience preferably within the asset management or securities firm.
- Minimum six years' relevant experience with high-net-worth client portfolio is highly desirable
- Good interpersonal skills with knowledge of fund management product & services
- Initiative in service opportunities and marketing ideas
- Strong business acumen abilities
- Excellent communication skills
This asset management firm is well-established in Thailand and managed by the team of seasoned expert in fund management. The funds focus their investment on domestic equities and fund-of-funds.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Wealth Relationship Manager (RM) is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.