Senior Investment Analyst
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per annum + Health Insurance, Provident Fund
Consultant Suphotjanee Chavengvorakul
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 banking Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Global Senior Investment Analyst (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most prestigious global Private Equity funds based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Investment Director, this is a role for a Banker who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Investment Analyst (Private Equity) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Investment Analyst will play a key role in the Investment team's continued development and success to make private equity investments, particularly in enterprises with a strong or developing presence in Southeast Asia
- Participation as a core investment team member in all phases of the investment process, from the assessment of new opportunities through investments to development and exit and overtime to lead transactions
- Evaluation of potential investments, through due diligence, financial modelling and preparation of investment proposals
- Deal structuring and negotiations
- Project follow up and management of investments
To succeed in this role, you should have minimum three to five years' experience in investment banking or management consulting.
- Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Result oriented with a structured and efficient work style
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Half Burmese who speaks fluently Thai would be preferred
- Fluent in English
This leading professional Private Equity firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long-established history, the firm contributes both capital and management expertise to its portfolio companies with the objective of directing strategic, operational and financial improvements, typically through initiatives that drive growth, margin improvement and asset efficiency. This is a great organization to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Senior Investment Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551