Private Equity Director
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 06 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Private Equity Director job has just become available at a regional private equity fund company who are looking to expand into Thailand market to support investment growth opportunity.
About the Private Equity Director Role:
As a Private Equity Director you will play a key role in all aspects of the investment process including origination, screening, due diligence, structuring and deal execution as well as portfolio management and exits.
- Further developing a network of contacts through deal negotiations, due diligence activities and attendance of industry conferences and fund sponsor meetings
- Conduct primary research on targeted sectors and markets, develop a pipeline of potential leads and screen incoming deal opportunities
- Negotiation and execution of deals - negotiation of purchase contract terms and equity documentation, structure and negotiate debt financing
- Lead internal investment committee approval process
- Monitor assigned portfolio companies, include periodic management calls, strategy steering, preparation of periodical reports on the portfolio companies’ performance and implementing exit strategies
- Assist in the training and development of the team
To succeed in the Private Equity Director role you should have at least ten years' in-depth experience in private equity, corporate finance or investment analysis with proven leadership skills.
- Operational experience in leading corporate involved in core economic sectors will be a strong advantage
- Sound working knowledge and solid technical skills including financial modelling, valuation & investment analysis
- Results oriented mind-set and ability to set aspiring goals for yourself and the team and have a clear track record of delivering beyond expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills with a critical eye for detail
- A team based and solutions-oriented work approach
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact confidently at all levels in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively across cultures
- Thai-national candidate only
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity.