Senior Operations Manager - (Debt Collection & Servicing)
Salary Medical Benefits , Allowance , Performance Bonus
Consultant Tanakorn Toonkumthornchai
Job Ref 1802800/001
Date posted 30 June 2022bangkok banking-financial-services/operations 2022-07-14 2022-08-29 financial-services Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Operations (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading financial services firm in Bangkok.
About the Sr.Operations Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the whole process of operation by focusing on the operation strategic planning, policies and procedure, follow up the compliance guideline , and improve the backend process. The roles offers medical benefits, provident fund and performance bonus.
- Monitor, evaluate, and analyse performance of both outsourced collection agencies and in-house team to ensure the monthly collection targets are met
- Implement effective standard operating procedures on outsourced, as well as in-house collection process according to operational requirement and direction
- Review monthly performance, provide recommendations to the Senior Management, and set effective collection strategies in order to reach the company's monthly target and ensure continuous improvement of the recovery rate
- Always aim to meet each client’s requirements and exceed expectations
- Review monthly collection and commission pay-out reports
- Ensure 100% compliance with relevant regulations
- Handle complaints from debtors and external partners and resolve the complaints within the timeline set by the company
- Ensure the business is always in audit ready condition
- Ensure that cost is kept at minimum while enhancing revenue
- Source and build relationship with other stakeholders and potential business partners
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks given by the management
- Align the right people to perform the right duties and keep them motivated and engaged.
- Delegate tasks and always support and encourage the team to continuously develop themselves
- Have great problem-solving skill and aim for excellence
- Ideas on improvements and thinking out of the box – innovations
- Setting the right example and driving force behind changes
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- We are looking for a hands-on, proactive Sr. Operation Manager who is enthusiastic about making a difference in an ever-growing organisation and always hungry for growth! We’d love for you to bring in the following experience, competencies and qualifications:
- You have earned a bachelor’s degree in business/law or related fields from a reputable institution
- You have seven-10 years of relevant Collections experience as a Sr.Operation Manager or similar role, preferably within the financial industry, asset management, or collection agency
- You have superior knowledge of industry regulations and operational guidelines, as well as solid knowledge of business functions and data analytics
- You are familiar with collections reporting (with experience analysing and presenting findings) and reports back to the business as well as tracking and disseminating key data
- You have proven track record of managing a successful team of more than 50 members and have excellent organisational and leadership qualities
- You are curious, hungry and are committed to bringing innovation and continuous improvement
- You are a strategic thinker with ‘Can do’ attitude
- You have exceptional communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- You are detail oriented and take pride in your execution capabilities
- You have good command in both Thai and English, both written & spoken
This company is much more than international collection company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sr. Operation Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4870
Salary: Bonus, Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 August 2022A world-leading securities firm is recruiting a Senior Manager Compliance (x1 vacancy)in Bangkok to join their team. In this Senior Manager Compliance job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Performance bonus , Provident Fund , Medical BenefitsLocation: BangkokDate posted: 01 July 2022An exciting Accounting Director (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading financial services firm in Bangkok.
Salary: Group Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting Global Accounting Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial services firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this is a role for a xxx-er who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Variable bonus , Provident fund , Medical InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Head of Compliance (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading fintech in Bangkok.
Salary: medical insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Fund Manager (Global Equities Investment) job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at an international securities firm in Bangkok.