Senior Audit Strategy (Internal Audit Support)
Salary Performance bonus , Provident fund , Medical Benefits
Consultant Tanakorn Toonkumthornchai
Job Ref 1810780/001
Date posted 03 June 2022bangkok banking-financial-services/operations 2022-06-16 2022-08-02 banking Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Audit Strategy (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
About the Senior Audit Strategy Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing strategic planing and the support for the internal audit team. You will be responsible for the internal audit strategy and planing, audit process , tools and technology development. The salary offered is competitive with performance bonus and provident fund.
- Study and understand the the bank's strategy and propose and develop the division and department's strategies
- Coordinate with related parties to study and understand organisation direction and propose initiatives that align with key strategy and direction
- Coordinate to ensure the success of strategy implementation
- Monitor, and report the department's strategic plans and its performance
- Coordinate and perform analysis on risk factor for conducting internal audit plan and monitor the plan to ensure engagement success on time, on budget, and achieve objectives as planned
- Gather and analyse information regarding new internal audit theories, audit concepts, new professional practice/trends as well as professional standards and propose the department's competencies enhancement opportunity
- Communicate and coordinate with all related internal and external parties to enhance management of the Department
- Serve to the audit committee in fulfilling its responsibilities
- Improve internal audit process through leveraging tools and technology to increase effectiveness and efficiency in the audit process
- Ensure that the work is complied with the set standard and procedures
- Provide suggestion/advice of the bank's internal control system to business and support units
- Coordinate and develop training roadmap and courses to enhance staff competency
- Coach and motivate subordinates / solve problems within scope of responsibility, including help subordinates solve problems
- Perform other tasks not mentioned above , but assigned by the supervisor
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Auditing, Banking & Finance, Business, Management, Economics or related fields (relevant experience or other qualifications will be considered for the right candidate)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) would be a plus
- Experience in internal auditing, risk assessment, or corporate governance, project management, process development, strategic planning/management is preferable
- High level of creativity, perseverance, and openness to change
- Strategic and analytical thinkers with strong problem-solving skills
- A mindset to constructively challenge the accepted norms and always seek a better way
- Exposure to defining and delivering strategies to achieve value
- Experience of delivering successful change and transformation
- Experience of operating in a project environment in cross-functional teams
- Motivated and enthusiastic people with a personal drive for high quality work, continuous improvement and the application of lessons learnt
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, presentation and communication skills
This company is much more than top-tier local bank and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting senior audit strategy & integration specialist job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4870
Salary: Performance bonus , Medical Benefits , Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 19 May 2022An exciting Global Banking Market Operation (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading bank in Bangkok.
Salary: variable bonus and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022A leading international securities company is seeking a high-calibre Equity Derivatives Sales & Marketing (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok to support a complex equity derivatives business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: Performance bonus, Medical Benefits, Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Group Pricing (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading insurance firm in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance bonus, Medical Benefits, Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 27 April 2022An exciting Group Pricing (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading insurance firm in Bangkok.