Strategy & Transformation (AVP - VP)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 16 July 2018 2018-07-162018-09-14 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading securities firm is seeking a Strategy & Transformation (AVP - VP) in Bangkok, Thailand to oversee and execute business initiatives across all countries and lines of business as part of the job scope.
About the Strategy & Transformation (AVP - VP) Role:
Working closely to regional team, your key role is to plan, formulate and develop business initiatives and projects including ensuring the overall implementation of key business initiatives & projects are within specified budget and timescale to support organisational goals. You will be reporting to the Chief Operational Officer.
- Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive transformation programme, infrastructure and organisational reconfiguration
- Lead monitoring and reporting of project progress and highlighting project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Ensure that projects are effectively planned, controlled and managed to agreed time, budget and objectives alongside with stakeholder management
- Spearhead project meetings and reporting for progress updates to the necessary forums
- Provide oversight on data analysis and project tracking done by the team and to ensure project reports to stakeholders are accurate
To succeed in this role, you should have direct experience in executing business transformation or change/ implementation program. Project management and management consulting experience is highly preferable.
- Master's degree preferably in Banking, Finance, Accountancy, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum of six years working experience in related fields
- Experience in managing complex regional programmes, preferably in a transformational environment
- Good understanding of project management principles, tools and techniques
- PMP or LEAN certified is an added advantage
- Strong collaborative working skills, facilitation and coaching skills as evidenced through
operating in a project management environment
- Must be fluent in English and Thai to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak in and read in the stated languages, such as with regional and local stakeholders
This company is among the leaders in the SEA region. They have the resource and capability to act with speed, innovation and creativity. Joining the company will give you tremendous international exposure with global knowledge sharing.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Strategy & Transformation (AVP - VP) job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.