Head of Strategy & Transformation
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 08 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading securities firm is seeking a Head of Strategy and Transformation in Bangkok, Thailand to oversee and execute business initiatives across all countries and lines of business as part of the job scope.
About the Head of Strategy & Transformation Role:
Working closely to regional team, your key role is oversee the delivery of a comprehensive programme of change for local business sustainability. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Operational Officer.
- Work with regional and country teams to develop strategic and tactical plans to execute business and operational initiatives
- Champion strategy and transformation projects and provide processes, structures, and tools for project management and program management initiatives
- Ensure that projects are effectively planned, controlled and managed to agreed time, budget and objectives alongside with stakeholder management
- Provide oversight on the development and execution of a comprehensive transformation programme, infrastructure and organisational reconfiguration
- Challenge existing practice and identify new and better ways in order to achieve business outcomes, whilst maintaining financial balance, increasing quality, and client satisfaction
- Provide oversight on data analysis and project tracking done by the team and to ensure project reports to stakeholders are accurate
To succeed in this Head of Strategy & Transformation role, you should have direct experience in leading business transformation or implementation program, management consulting experience is highly preferable.
- Master's degree preferably in Banking, Finance, Accountancy, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in related fields with minimum five years in a senior managerial position
- Experience in managing complex regional programmes, preferably in a transformational environment
- Good understanding of project management principles, tools and techniques
- PMP or LEAN certified is an added advantage
- Must be fluent in English and Thai to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak in and read in the stated languages, such as with regional and local stakeholders
This company is among the leaders in the SEA region. They have the resource and capability to act with speed, innovation and creativity. Joining the company will give you tremendous international exposure with global knowledge sharing.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Strategy & Transformation job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.