Fixed Income Fund Manager
Salary health insurance and provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Job Ref 1808990/001
Date posted 05 August 2022bangkok banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-08-05 2022-10-04 banking Bangkok Langsuan Rd. TH 10330 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international asset management business is seeking a high-calibre Fixed Income Fund Manager (x1 vacancy) to join the team in Bangkok.
About the Fixed Income Fund Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of Fixed Income, your main responsibilities are to manage fixed income investments for assigned mutual funds, private funds and provident funds; and perform related due diligence investment process that may be required to effectively execute the job to achieve required performances. You will enjoy health insurance and provident fund for this role.
- Construct fixed income investment portfolios in consistent with objectives of clients, and manage the investments according to the investment process to assure consistency of analysis and buy/sell discipline to achieve required performances
- Apply financial, business, and economic knowledge to perform investment analysis and recommendations for assigned companies and industries
- Conduct research analysis on the local and global macroeconomic conditions and form investment recommendations on the potential impact on the fixed income investment portfolios
- Prepare related materials including presentations and other client requests for attending client meetings
- Perform other related tasks and special projects that may be required
To succeed in this role, you must possess minimum three years' experience in actively managing fixed income investment funds.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Banking or Economics, Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of a variety of fixed income instruments, as well as possessing business acumen, analytical abilities, and a total return mentality for trading and investments in fixed income
- Must be a broad strategic thinker and demonstrate an understanding of economic and investment theories
- Fund Manager license is required
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder or a clear progress toward the designation is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently under a dynamic business environment
- Ability to comfortably use English as a means of communication within a global company
An award-winning asset management firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With year’s of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused fund management professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Fixed Income Fund Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Health insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 August 2022An attractive Market & Liquidity Risk Analyst (x1 vacancy) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious corporate bank organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
Salary: Variable bonus , Medical Benefits , Provident fund , negotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 July 2022A world-leading corporate bank firm is recruiting a Trade Service Operations Team Lead (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Trade Service Operations Team Lead job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Variable bonus , Medical Benefits , Provident fund , negotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 22 June 2022A world-leading corporate bank firm is recruiting a Trade Service Operations Team Lead (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Trade Service Operations Team Lead job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Health insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 July 2022An attractive Market & Liquidity Risk Analyst (x1 vacancy) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious corporate bank organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
Salary: Health Insurance and Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022A rarely available Investment Associate (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at the Bangkok office of the international impact investment fund.