Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pakon Rattanabutr
Job Ref 1814590/001
Date posted 20 July 2022bangkok banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Investment Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most famous FMCG firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.
About the Investment Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Investment Manager will play a key role in the venture capital team in identifying investment opportunities. This role offers competitive base salary with attractive package.
- Lead execution of investment deals, focusing on venture capital investments
- Selectively lead strategic M&A deals in relation to the company’s core businesses
- Work with management to review strategic directions, investment objectives and focus areas for the Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) program
- Create and validate investment with venture relationship team on sourcing and managing deal flows, and evaluating investment opportunities
- Lead investment transaction execution: formulating and evaluating investment ideas, constructing financial model for valuation purpose, identifying growth drivers and key parameters that are critical to venture sustainability, identifying key risks and mitigations, leading negotiation with counterparties and executing investment transactions
- Monitor portfolio performance of company’s Ventures and recommend appropriate investment strategy to meet the fund’s strategic and financial objectives
- Manage the investments by working with venture capital funds and founders of portfolio companies on selected topics to drive synergies
- Lead the execution of selective projects on strategic M&A in relation to core businesses
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (or related fields) and Master’s degree in business administration (preferred)
- Experience in the following selected areas: investment banking, M&A, venture capital
- Demonstrating robust business sense and analytical skills to evaluate investment opportunities, able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and financial modelling
- Robust understanding of deal execution process and agreement construction, review and negotiation
- Strong project management skills and leadership
- Self-starter and idea initiator
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
The successful Investment Manager will join a company whose expertise has mad them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in the brand new office.
If you are a progressive investment analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Health Insurance and Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022A rarely available Investment Associate (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at the Bangkok office of the international impact investment fund.
Salary: VB, PVD, AL, Parking, Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 13 July 2022An attractive Head of Unit Link Investment Operations (x1 vacancy) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious insurance organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
Salary: medical insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Fund Manager (Global Equities Investment) job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at an international securities firm in Bangkok.
Salary: health insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022An international securities firm is seeking Investment Banking (VP) (x1 vacancy) job to join its well-established team in the Bangkok office located in the CBD.
Salary: health insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 August 2022A leading international asset management business is seeking a high-calibre Fixed Income Fund Manager (x1 vacancy) to join the team in Bangkok.