Salary THB115000 - THB165000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pakon Rattanabutr
Job Ref 1814590/001
Date posted 10 June 2022bangkok banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-06-10 2022-08-09 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 115000 165000 165000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Investment Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most famous FMCG firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.
About the Investment Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Investment Manager will play a key role in the venture capital team in identifying investment opportunities.
The salary range for this role is THB 115k - 165k per month + attractive bonus.
- Lead execution of investment deals, focusing on venture capital investments
- Selectively lead strategic M&A deals in relation to the company’s core businesses
- Work with management to review strategic directions, investment objectives and focus areas for the Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) program
- Create and validate investment with venture relationship team on sourcing and managing deal flows, and evaluating investment opportunities
- Lead investment transaction execution: formulating and evaluating investment ideas, constructing financial model for valuation purpose, identifying growth drivers and key parameters that are critical to venture sustainability, identifying key risks and mitigations, leading negotiation with counterparties and executing investment transactions
- Monitor portfolio performance of company’s Ventures and recommend appropriate investment strategy to meet the fund’s strategic and financial objectives
- Manage the investments by working with venture capital funds and founders of portfolio companies on selected topics to drive synergies
- Lead the execution of selective projects on strategic M&A in relation to core businesses
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (or related fields) and Master’s degree in business administration (preferred)
- Experience in the following selected areas: investment banking, M&A, venture capital
- Demonstrating robust business sense and analytical skills to evaluate investment opportunities, able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and financial modelling
- Robust understanding of deal execution process and agreement construction, review and negotiation
- Strong project management skills and leadership
- Self-starter and idea initiator
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
The successful Investment Manager will join a company whose expertise has mad them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in the brand new office.
If you are a progressive investment analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Health Insurance and Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022A rarely available Investment Associate (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at the Bangkok office of the international impact investment fund.
Salary: health insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 June 2022A rapidly expanding securities is looking for a talented Investment Banking (Manager) (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
Salary: medical insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Fund Manager (Global Equities Investment) job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at an international securities firm in Bangkok.
Salary: health insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022An international securities firm is seeking Investment Banking (VP) (x1 vacancy) job to join its well-established team in the Bangkok office located in the CBD.
Salary: Variable bonus , Medical Benefits , Provident fund , negotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 22 June 2022A world-leading corporate bank firm is recruiting a Trade Service Operations Team Lead (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Trade Service Operations Team Lead job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.