Salary THB70000 - THB110000 per annum + Health Insurance, Provident Fund
Consultant Suphotjanee Chavengvorakul
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 banking Bangkok TH THB 70000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Equity Fund Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial service firms located in Bangkok, Thailand. With main responsibility of actively involved in all aspects of managing investment portfolios, performing advanced portfolio and equity research, this is a role for Equity Fund Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Equity Fund Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Equity, you will manage discretionary and open-ended portfolios and participate actively in portfolio reviews and other client engagements.
The salary range for this role is THB 70k - 110k per month + Health Insurance, Provident Fund.
- Communicate market views and portfolio strategies, conducting portfolio reviews through one-on-one meetings and publications, and managing portfolios of multi-asset class mandates
- Refine the design and implement a working investment process for the firm
- Accountable for investment strategy that aligns with investment guidelines
- Manage and monitor assets in the portfolio that maximise return of the portfolio within acceptable risk tolerance limits
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders
- Perform and/or supervise investment analysis for the company
- Participate in mandate pitches, contribute actively to process improvement projects and champion new mandate initiatives
To succeed in this Equity Fund Manager role, you should have a proven track record in capital markets with excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Master’s degree in finance or any related field
- Fund Manager License
- Up to five years' of experience in Fund Management
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Analytic, detailed and quality oriented
- Team player with excellent presentation and communication skills
This financial services firm offers fund/asset management solutions. It manufactures and distributes a comprehensive range of unit trust funds and manages customised portfolio mandates for corporations, institutions, as well as government and pension funds. Its regionally integrated team of dedicated investment professionals offers expertise ranging from equity, fixed income and cash management. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a positive attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the suitable person in this exciting Equity Fund Manager.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551