Fund Manager - Fixed Income
Salary THB70000 - THB150000 per month + + Health Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suphotjanee Chavengvorakul
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 banking bnagkok TH THB 70000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Fixed Income Fund Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial service firms located in Bangkok, Thailand. With main responsibility in all aspects of managing investment portfolios, performing advanced portfolio and fixed income research, and transacting securities, this is a role for Fixed Income Fund Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Fixed Income Fund Manager Role:
In this banking critical role you will be responsible for fixed income investments and research across regions. You will have to deliver highest quality service alongside other country fund manager and analyst.
The salary range for this role is THB 70K - 150K per month + Health Insurance + Provident Fund.
- Research - provide and update proprietary analysis on sovereign and/or company. Analytic assessment is based upon fundamental framework
- Forecast - determine asset prices within investment horizon driven by research and team consensus. Forecast levels are continuously reviewed within regional team
- Strategy - formulate portfolio strategy in relations to positioning and exposures derived from forecast outcomes. Actively contribute to Asian fixed income via idea generation
- Portfolio Management - ensure strategy is implemented across portfolios and within regulatory and client guidelines. Daily monitoring of markets and portfolio movements to ensure risk is within agreed parameters
- Marketing & Administrative - collaborate with marketing and business development on existing client's requirements as well as expanding new business opportunities
To succeed in the Fixed Income Fund Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and connect with other fund managers, across borders and internal matrix.
- Master’s degree in finance or any related field
- Fund Manager License
- At least five years of experience in Fund Management
- Analytic, detailed and quality oriented
- Team player with excellent presentation and communication skills
This financial services firm offers fund/asset management solutions. It manufactures and distributes a comprehensive range of unit trust funds and manages customised portfolio mandates for corporations, institutions, as well as government and pension funds. Its regionally integrated team of dedicated investment professionals offers expertise ranging from equity, fixed income and cash management. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a positive attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the suitable person in this exciting Fixed Income Fund Manager.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551