Trader (FX, Bond, IRS)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 28 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An international brokerage firm in Thailand is seeking a Trader/Broker to execute trade on the Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income or Interest Rate Derivatives.
About the Trader (FX, Bond, IRS) Role:
As a inter-dealer, it is mandatory that you draw from knowledge on specific markets to develop a strategy that responds to trends in the current market to enact trades on the sell side and the buy side.
- Initiated and maintain relationships with institutional clients
- Liaising closely with sales staff and inter-dealer brokers
- Executing trades mainly on behalf of institutional clients
- determining market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis
- making prices in specific products
To succeed in this role, you should have a minimum of three years of experience as a trader / dealer with specific products i.e. Forex, Fixed Income, Interest Rate etc.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to apply solid commercial judgement in their area of expertise
- A strong record of performance delivery in their area of expertise, through increased sales, cost management, performance against KPIs and good P&L management
- Able to build and manage relationships, developing trust and credibility with customers, partners
- Comfortable with working under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The company is headquartered in Singapore and is recognised as a successful inter-dealer brokerage firm.
If you have a successful track record of foreign exchange / bond / interest rate derivatives dealer role and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, you can take your career forward with this role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.