Investment Manager (Private Equity)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 27 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An interesting Investment Manager job has just become available in one of the international private equity fund companies whose focus is on investment in emerging markets.
About the Investment Manager (Private Equity) Role:
You will join the team in Bangkok as an Investment Manager (Private Equity) and will cover CLMV markets. The primary focus will be financial institution industries.
- Participation as a core investment team members in all phases of the investment process, from the assessment of new opportunities through investments to development and exit and overtime to lead transactions
- Evaluation of potential investments, through due diligence, financial modelling and preparation of investment proposals
- Project presentation and representation in committees
- Deal structuring and negotiations
- Project follow up and management of investments
To succeed in this role, you should have minimum five years' experience in investment management or investment banking.
- Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Strong client orientation
- Result oriented and with a structured and efficient work style
- Excellent communication skills in English
This fund company has a long-term investment perspective and supports investees in their efforts to become sustainable companies.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Investment Manager (Private Equity) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.