Senior Fund Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An asset management company is seeking for a Senior Fund Manager to oversee the fund investment strategy and allocation of the private fund.
About the Senior Fund Manager Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will play crucial role in managing clients investment. As the Senior Fund Manager, you will be managing funds to achieve highest yields under the applicable laws and agreed/approved investment plans and the guidelines. The fund investment will be focusing mainly on equities and fund of fund.
- Developing investment strategy, market opportunities and financial model
- Coaching junior fund managers in related work scope
- Developing relationship with the clients and present the opportunity at the right time
To succeed in the Senior Fund Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior team members and clients.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields
- Minimum ten years of experience in investment banking, investment and research analysis or fund management
- Must have CFA or CISA with preferred candidate possessing Fund Manager license
- Effective communication skills, both written and spoken in Thai and English
- Good interpersonal skills and passion in investment
- Strong work ethic and good team work
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The company has outstanding expansion plan and is looking for candidate with right attitude to join the company during this growth period.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Fund Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.