COO - (Head of Telesales)
Salary Performance bonus , Provident Fund , Medical Benefits
Consultant Tanakorn Toonkumthornchai
Job Ref 1816100/001
Date posted 15 June 2022bangkok banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-06-16 2022-08-14 insurance Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting COO (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in leading insurance firm in Bangkok.
About the COO - Head of Telesales Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for overall operation for the broker insurance company as COO focusing on the sales operations, telesales and operational matters for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all operation-related activities of the company. The salary offered is competitive with medical benefits and performance bonus.
- As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Operation Officer will report to the President and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The COO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all Operation-related activities of the company
- Drive the company’s operation planning and also the telesales planning
- Lead operation , sales operation team and telesales team
- Provide leadership and management to reflect the organisation's mission and core values
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO
- Analysing and planning strategies for business development and growth
- Collaborate with the management team to develop strategic and implement the plan
- Conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoots areas of interest while assisting in developing appropriate solutions to identified problems and opportunities
- Conducts all necessary inspections and audits; develops and implements plans of actions
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
To succeed in this role, you must have good comunication skills in English.
- Age between 35-45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Proven experience as COO, Operation Manager or relevant role
- Background and experience in outbound contact centre / telesales
- Leadership skill with ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
This company is much more than international insurance broker company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting COO - Head of Telesales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4870
Salary: Medical benefits, Provident fund , Performance bonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 04 May 2022An exciting Senior Underwriter (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading insurance firm in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance bonus , Medical benefits , Provident Fund etcLocation: BangkokDate posted: 15 June 2022An exciting VP - Corporate Tax (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading corporate bank in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance bonus, Medical Benefits, Provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 26 May 2022An exciting Head of Operation (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading bank in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance Bonus , Medical Benefits, Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 10 May 2022One of leading digital infrastructure company which focuses on digital asset exchange business and cryptocurrency exchange (Top Tier Fintech) is looking for a CFO - Head of Finance & Accounting (x1 vacancy).
Salary: Medical Benefits , Allowance , Performance BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 11 May 2022An exciting Head of Operations (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading financial services firm in Bangkok.