Salary THB70000 - THB100000 per annum + Health Insurance, Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suphotjanee Chavengvorakul
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 insurance Bangkok TH THB 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international E-Insurance Brokerage company is seeking a high-calibre Channel Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to lead the development & implementation of the strategic management plan to deliver sales target and profitable growth for the company.
About the Vertical Manager (Life/Non-Life) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Channel Manager will play a key role in driving sales (top and bottom lines) though working with Business Partner(s), Insurers, and Internal Stakeholders by managing all marketing initiatives, both online and off-line. The Channel Manager also needs to demonstrate best practice in partnership management to ensure a superior business partnership experience with our business partners.
The salary range of this role is THB 70K - 100K per month + Health Insurance, Provident Fund.
- Work with Business Partners and key internal stakeholders to define marketing strategies of responsible channel(s)
- Provide expertise and recommend marketing solutions (digital and/or off-line) as part of integrated marketing strategies to drive revenue growth
- Execute the strategic plan by implementing new market campaigns, adhering to budgets, meeting with partners to ensure alignment, achieving campaign KPIs with launch dates, specific campaign deliverables
- Lead campaign execution and daily management / optimisation across all acquisition channels
- Identify and exploit all available growth opportunities for existing accounts, i.e., enhanced penetration in all existing coverage, plus addition of new lines of coverage
- Create business insights through utilising an understanding of insurance products, market, and consumer segments
To succeed in this Channel Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of insurance product and strong experience in account relationship management.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Insurance, or related fields
- Five to ten years' experience in insurance or digital marketing strategy execution and analysis
- Background in strategic partnership and account management experience with at least two years in a managerial position
- Experience in P/L management
- Strong understanding of evolving e-commerce landscape as it relates to digital media, user design, website SEO SEM
- Engagement, analytics, and overall digital marketing strategy
- Excellent project management, organisational and time management skills
- Content marketing
- Proficient in both English and Thai
This international brokerage needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Channel Manager (Life/Non-Life) role, based in Thailand (Bangkok).
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551