Business Development Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-16 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international insurance company is recruiting a talented Business Development Manager based in Thailand (Bangkok). In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for business development functions.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing and launching new services in the health care market and simultaneously managing multiple clients and projects/tasks.
- Support sales efforts in the health care market and implement new projects and services; new services include nursing services, wellness clinics (including medical care), tele-assistance, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing team on the development of new products and services
- Work closely with health care sales to support business development opportunities including attending meetings with prospective business partners
- Lead the development of operational processes to support all health care services
- Lead the implementation and training for small- to large-scale clients
- Coordinate and prioritise project tasks, manages timelines, maintain project plans and communicate status to other engagement parties
- Ensure delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast
- Interact with business partners and attendance at external meetings
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of projects, manage project plan and schedule
- Ensure the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for managing client expectations
To succeed in this Business Development Manager role, you should have good organisational and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience in health care (hospital or health insurance) or insurance is advantageous
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred
- Self-starter, initiator; strong organisational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must
- Proficient in English and Thai
This international insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.