AVP of Brand Management
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international insurance company is recruiting a talented AVP of Brand Management based in Thailand (Bangkok). In this job, you will be accountable for uncovering consumer insights research and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
About the AVP of Brand Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for communications campaigns, advertising and research by playing a pivotal role within the organisation. You will be the brand guardian of the company's services and product lines.
- Lead the development of brand strategy and plan to ensure its successful implementation to effectively strengthen the brand equity and trust in the market
- Analyse competitive landscape, brand tracking data, and online and offline marketing trends to generate viable ideas and opportunities for brand campaign plans
- Lead a multi-function team to implement and control initiatives that consistently and thoroughly support brand communications plan
- Perform media analysis, planning and strategy, media selection and implementation, both offline and online
- Design and execute brand campaign materials that consistently express the brand identity and assets
- Drive alignment in brand campaign initiatives and activities by collaborating with brand, research, digital marketing and creative teams
- Identify KPIs of branding campaigns and assess results against measures
- Support marketing and business unit teams on product promotional campaigns with objectives for customer acquisition and retention
- Support on any brand tracking research design and execution
- Manage brand budget
To succeed in this AVP of Brand Management role, you should have strong communication skills and good experience in and knowledge of brand management.
- 5-10 years' brand management experience for a banking / consumer / insurance business
- Familiar with insurance business will be an advantage
- Strong personality and high energy
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative, self-motivated and proactive
- Proficient in English and Thai
This international insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP of Brand Management (based in Bangkok).
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.