Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting COO position has just become available at one of the most respected financial service firms located in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to CEO, this is a role for a leader in the field.
About the Chief Operating Officer (COO) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing strategic operations leadership and technology management that align to the organisational goals. You will also take lead on IT transformation of the company.
- Develop and implement short and long-term goals for operational transformation, digitalization, and process improvement
- Establish, monitor, and manage operational KPIs
- Driving company's innovation
- Lead operational risk management and chair the operational Risk Committee
- Participate in key decisions as a member of Executive team and represent the company in meetings or events
To succeed in the COO job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with management team, across borders, and internal parties.
- Strategic thinking
- Strong leadership skills
- Result driven
- Coaching and talent development, change management skills
- Good communication skills, both Thai and English due to the nature of the business
This international firm needs no introduction in the industry. The culture of the firm is diverse and open for improvement. The firm is very focus on innovation and develop their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await foe the right person in the challenging COO role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.