Customer Engagement Manager
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-31 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An exciting Customer Engagement Manager has just become available by one of the most respected insurance companies.
About the Customer Engagement Manager role:
You will be strategic, creative and passionate about expanding company engagement reach and scale to cover active customer base. You will ultimately drive customer satisfaction, retention and wall share increase.
- Build a Company Engagement program to develop customer relationship, promote retention, loyalty, and Company value to Cigna customers
- Understand needs within different customer segments, identify opportunity, and build targeted Company Engagement program to serve those needs; with a variety of engagement format (i.e. promotion, marketing activity, value-added service offer, etc.)
- Increase penetration of Company communications to existing customers without massive marketing spending but creating a lasting effect
- Work with Customer Experience team to offer engagement program that can tie in to different stages in E2E customer journey from Pre-sales to Post-sales
- Expand Engagement partnership either by leveraging existing partners or acquiring new ones; finding opportunity to create a variety of offering to company customers with effective marketing spend
- Build company customer community with active engagement rate
- Establish a set of engagement metrics to accurately track progress and returns on investment as well as increase customer engagement rate through the participation of Company Engagement Program
- Ensure that company brand message is visible throughout customer engagement work
- Support both Partnership and Direct-To-Consumer businesses
To succeed in the Customer Engagement Manager for insurance business, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with customer experience teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent practical experience. Advanced degree is a plus. MBA is preferred
- Experience in program management related to Customer Engagement or Customer Experience
- Experience in leading marketing/engagement projects and managing multiple competing priorities
- Experience in RFP and Bid process
- Ability to work directly and communicate effectively with senior management and at all levels
- Strong creativity; ability to use creativity to solve business problems
- Commercial savvy
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English due to the nature of the business
This insurance company need no introduction. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, focused and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.