Head of Marketing
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-16 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Head of Marketing job has just become available at one of the most respected insurance firm in Bangkok.
About the Head of Marketing role:
Head of Marketing drives the development and execution of all brand, product, and marketing activities to meet short and long term strategic objectives and is responsible for the overall Customer Brand Experience. This individual will lead a team of marketing and /or product professionals, creating a nimble and responsive marketing team that can help bring products to market quickly, increasing sales conversions, and improving customer engagement. This role is also accountable for leading the vision and execution of how Marketing can support the organisation's broader digital strategies.
- Manage a marketing team responsible for leading and managing all of Combine’s recruiting and sales collateral, digital and direct marketing, and brand initiatives
- Oversee sales lead generation programs for the captive agency force, value-add programs to existing customers, and support customer retention programs
- Oversee digital strategies to include driving online customer interaction and marketing campaigns
- Build and manage best-in-class team of marketing professionals; oversee hiring, development, and management of all individuals on the marketing team, working across the organisation to develop programs that acquire new employees and customers, and maximise existing customer relationships
- Oversee development and implementation of integrated marketing programs, identifying and optimising owned, earned, and paid media channels
- Drive speed-to-market for new products and expanded distribution channels with streamlined processes and strong partnerships across the organisation
- Lead development of marketing strategies and programs, managing the North America (US and Canada) approach to new product marketing and launch planning
- Develop and execute annual and long-range marketing plans based on in-depth understanding of market segmentation, market trends, customer needs, and competitive position
- Analyse customer insights and segmentation frameworks to identify and prioritise highest value prospects and existing customers, allocating marketing resources and budget to meet goals
- Lead in-house design team and outside vendors to provide ongoing high-impact creative
- Oversee allocation of marketing budget to meet financial and strategic goals; ensure spend is prioritised against company objectives and relevant growth drivers
- More than 10 years' directly related, progressively responsible, marketing experience
- Insurance/financial services industry experience is required
- Sales lead generation program experience is required
- Creative and progressive thinker who proactively scans the business environment and recommends new and innovative consumer growth ideas and strategies
- P&L or budget management experience; able to develop an operating budget and monitor/control expenses; manages variances between budgeted and actual expenses
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills required
- Able to understand business needs and translate those needs into actionable and measurable marketing plans that drive sales and elevate perceptions of the brand with the target audience
- Demonstrated experience working on the creation, implementation and assessment of marketing strategies, communication pieces and programs that consistently drive results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to oversee multiple marketing initiatives
- Experience leveraging insights about the target audience to design and build effective segmentation, recruiting and/or marketing campaigns; must have experience with traditional and digital advertising mediums
- Proven experience in managing outside agencies and external partners
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Marketing.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.