Senior Organization Development Manager
Consultant Arisa Rojnuckarin
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-16 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Organization Development Manager has just become available at one of the most respected Insurance company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of COE, this is a role for an expert OD who is a leader in their field.
About Senior Organizational Development Manager Role
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire OD strategy and be able to identify the gap to reach company’s direction, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Head of COE and HRBP team. You will also take the lead providing direction to all OD activities.
- Oversee, analyse, identify organisation gap and design HR strategy that aligns with company’s direction to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Partner with HRBP to gain insight information in both organisation, business need and people in order to customised HR program to match with each context
- Design and Build HR foundation such as process, policy, culture, performance evaluation systems, succession planning to create organisation sustainability
- Design, plan and guide Change management processes including process and people’s mindset to gain buy in
- Work with COE team such as Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefit and Talent Acquisition team in order to harmonise strategy and program
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Organisational Development from large organisation
- Experience in consulting firm is welcome
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Result oriented and resilience to change
- Attention to details with problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- English command is not required
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.