Head of Accounting
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 10 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head of Accounting role has just become available at one of the most respected financial services firms based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to Head of F&A, this is a role for accountant who is a leader in this field.
About the Head of Accounting Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be assisting the CFO to develop and formulate F&A Department’s business plan, objectives and strategies as well as action plans and budget for approval by top management.
- Prepare/review regional and DOI financial statement report to provide the management with reliable information about the financial status of the company
- Provide support information for investment section and monthly investment report submitted to parent company's Asia Pacific in Singapore
- Coordinate the company’s relations with governmental authorities
- Other ac-hoc projects
To succeed in this role, you must have insurance knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 7-10 years in insurance business and two years in management area
- Financial Analysis, Accounting, Budgeting
- Business Law and Regulations
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have diverse culture and is full of talented colleagues, there are great opportunities to grow in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next steps in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Accounting role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.