Business Transformation Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 16 July 2018 2018-07-162018-09-14 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Business Transformation Manager job has become available with one of the leading Life Insurance companies in Thailand.
About the Business Transformation Manager Role:
You will work closely with insurance experts to deliver innovative digital solutions to customers, including financial coverage to ensure their optimal solutions.
- Lead operational excellence across the organisation, as well as cross-functional initiatives
- Identify business opportunity by conducting internal and external analysis and develop new business model, for both non-traditional insurance business
- Formulate Transformation Road map for the company by working closely with senior management and executives
- Work as Project Manager to lead the implementation of Transformation Projects, including new digital platform, end-to-end digital business model, customer experience re-design, collaboration with non-insurance partners (both digital & non-digital), etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have direct experience in project management, process improvement and transformational change. Experience in Insurance industry and digital project implementation are highly preferable.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields from recognised universities
- Minimum four years of work experience in Corporate Strategy, Digital Strategy, Management Consulting or Project Management
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluent communication and presentation in both Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to mobilise the team with diverse background and experience
- Good team work, highly motivated and proactive, good analytical skills and numerical abilities
The successful Business Transformation Manager will join a fast-growing insurance company who have put importance on career development and learning.
If you have a successful track record of project management/consulting/advisory and enjoy working in fast paced environment, you can take your career forward with this Technical Lead role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.