Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 06 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting FP&A manager job opportunity has been made available at an insurance company in Bangkok. The FP&A manager will be responsible to help the organisation expand new business unit. In this job, you will be reporting to Head of FP&A and working with other business partner CEO/CFO.
About the FP&A Manager Role:
The FP&A Manager is accountable for delivering all required planning (i.e. Business Plans, long term plan, and periodic re-forecasts) specifically for Health businesses with clear communication of financial statement breakdown and variances from prior plan or forecasts / prior periods, preparation of Management reports, performing cost-benefit analyses for operational projects, and performance various analyses for initiatives / projects.
- Lead the company financial planning process (annual plans, quarterly re-forecasts, etc...)
- Contribute suggestion ideas on processes that will improve company's performance in all aspects
- Provide leadership to Finance Division plus reporting tools
- Develop financial modelling in order to conduct analysis on company performance
To succeed in this role, you must have a degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong Financial Modelling
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This is an international insurance company who provides global health service for over 90 million customers around the world and the company is expanding really fast in Thailand.
If you are driven, determined and want to take your career to the next step, this is the role for you. Great career progression with growth await for the right person in this FP&A manager role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.