Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 26 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rarely available Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job position has just become available with one of the leading international general insurance companies in Thailand.
About the CFO (Insurance) Role:
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer, you will be overseeing the overall finance & accounting, credit control and finance operations departments.
- To provide timely and accurate financial reporting to local senior management
- To implement and maintain accounting policies and financial controls
- To monitor the financial performance of the company’s operations
- To manage the day to day operations of the Finance dept. (Receipts, Payments, Credit Control)
- To manage the utilisation of the company’s capital and monitor and manage the company’s solvency and capital requirements
- To manage and control the company’s investment strategy
- To continuously review and strengthen the company’s internal control infrastructure
- To consolidate management information / performance and statutory reports
To succeed in this CFO (Insurance) role, you should possess minimum 15 years' experience in Finance & Accounting functions within Insurance industry, with 5-10 years in non-life insurance business.
- CPD mandatory, insurance related qualification would be preferable
- Thorough understanding of technical accounting and tax issues
- Strong understanding of control structure
- Understanding of financial management
- Understanding of insurance accounting
- General insurance knowledge, including Reinsurance accounting
- Broad knowledge of investment environment
This company is much more than an insurance company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Financial Officer (CFO (Insurance)) job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.