Business Development Manager (Accident & Health)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 25 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Business Development Manager (Accident & Health) job opportunity has been made available at an insurance firm in Bangkok.
About the Business Development Manager (Accident & Health) Role:
In this business critical role, Business Development Manager (Accident & Health), you will be responsible for leading, managing and motivating sales team to achieve targets and also work closely with A Fortune 100 Company.
- Forms sales strategies to ensure assigned sales target and operating objectives is met in alignment with overall company sales and profitability objectives
- Drives product / distribution / marketing / service initiatives in order to deliver the sales results and market penetration to increase our market presence
- Develops producers (broker/agent) relationship and portfolio effectively to promote A & H products to corporate / individual clients across channels
- Implements the strategic initiatives and ensure all the sales initiatives are tied to the company’s growth plan
- Leads/drives the related marketing ad-hot projects or activities including producers’ events, product developments
- Leads and supervises a sales team to achieve sales target by providing quality services to business partners
- Manages the sales team for productivity and profitability including day to day management and providing regular performance feedback and guidance on strengths and development opportunities
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the organisation to ensure “best practices” are being executed from sales processes to timely reporting
- Conducts regular field work to keep abreast of local market conditions, industry changes and competitive activities that may impact sales; informs management as needed. Provides market knowledge and direction to producers and sales team
To succeed in this Business Development Manager (Accident & Health) role, you must have in-depth knowledge of producer management and substantial experience in insurance marketing, agency relations and management.
- Degree qualified with minimum 10 years’ experience in insurance product sales
- Experience in dealing with brokers and agents in Employee Benefits highly regarded
- Good product knowledge of group and individual medical, travel and accident & health
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets coupled with strong analytical and problem solving capabilities – including demonstrated ability to build and motivate team members
- Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills with the confidence to resonate with key stakeholders
- Fluency in English to communicate effectively withs stakeholders that speak and read in English
- Have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with sales teams, across borders and internal matrix
The company is an insurance firm in Bangkok.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Business Development Manager (Accident & Health) role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.