Project Manager (CEO office)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 08 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading health insurance company is seeking a Project Manager (CEO office) to oversee regional projects and recommend actions and strategies to meet business needs as part of the job responsibilities.
About the Project Manager (CEO office) Role:
Your main responsibilities are to lead and manage all aspects of a project and program such as planning, coordination, development, implementation including the financial implications while prioritising work, resources and time.
- Ensure the end state of the project and/or business operations meets business objective(s) and that all deliverable and due dates are met
- Provide input on business plan to achieve business goals
- Work closely with project stakeholders to develop business cases and other project documentation
- Proactively lead assigned project by creating project time-line, identifying key milestones and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work
- Assists with the management of internal and external relationships, processes and performance drives
- Responsible for the budget and/or financial implications of the project
- Identify issues of project obstacle or bottleneck and address plans of actions
- Track progress and communicate project status on a regular basis to all impacted parties
- Build communication plan for implementation to ensure all impacted parties (up stream/down stream) are informed of next steps for completion
To succeed in this role, you should have direct experience in project management and implementation within the organisations.
- Minimum eight years direct experience in Project Management
- Experience from management consulting firm is highly preferable
- Ability to engage and drive senior stakeholders
- Ability to strategise and solve problems
- Independent personality with strong leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
This global insurance company specialises in non-life insurance product offering. The scope of the offer and great career challenges all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in a position of Project Manager or Process Improvement and Implementation and have strong management skills, you can take your career forward with this exciting Project Manager (CEO Office) role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.