Senior Account Relationship Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 28 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Senior Account Relationship Manager job opportunity has been made available at a company in the insurance industry in Bangkok.
About the Senior Account Relationship Manager Role:
In this business critical role (Senior Account Relationship Manager) you will be responsible for effectively managing the needs and requirements of Company’s key relationship partners including the development and implementation of strategic plans and other key documentation and the implementation of campaigns, products and processes.
Partner Management Accountability:
- To grow our partner business through increasing sales and the conversion of these sales into profitable revenue
- To understand our partners, their business and the issues facing them
- To work with relevant stakeholders in developing annual marketing plans for business partners incorporating media, products, costs, activity, timing, agreed sales targets and campaign objectives
Project Management and Sales Management:
- Review all existing Marketing activity and identify areas for improvement based on
- To manage the development, implementation, execution and reviews of tactical marketing
campaigns – including data requirements and fulfilment
- To effectively manage the needs and requirements of the relationship(s) between Company and
Company’s business partners in consultation relevant stakeholders
- To develop and provide Direct Marketing, Telemarketing and general marketing material in
conjunction with relevant stakeholders
- To develop proposals and product specifications for new product initiatives, for both new
and existing Partners
- To assist Senior Accounts Relationship Manager in the preparation of annual Marketing
plans incorporating costs, activity, timing and agreed sales targets and campaign objectives
- To build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal staff
- To develop, nurture and maintain excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- To create and maintain trust based relationships with partners
- Maintains proper relationships and interrelationships to ensure teamwork and unified effort between our client and representatives of the respective Sponsor/Affinity partner
- To be the central point for managing internal resources so as to deliver optimal results to the partner
- To provide support and assistance to other team members
To succeed in this role, you must have At least 10 years' working experience within a sales and marketing function.
- At least three years' working experience in multinational company in Banking, Finance or Insurance Business
- Possess either life or non-life insurance background
- Ability to challenge the thinking of others and a track record of managing a strategic planning process in a large multi-national organisation
- Ability to understand the profit drivers of a business and understand how a product will integrate into the daily operation of an organisation
- Highest level communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work independently
- Able to formulate a vision for the future of the organisation and communicate it to others
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity of thought
- Ability to stimulate creative thought in others
- Risk taker - has the nerve to push ideas and concepts forward and the resilience to withstand opposition from others
- Challenges existing ideas and ways of doing things
The company is in the insurance industry in Bangkok.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Account Relationship Manager.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.