Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 18 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As the AML/Compliance Manager, you will get the opportunity to perform transaction monitoring on AML/sanctions matter, review AML/sanctions related alerts and identify suspicious activities.
About the AML/Compliance Manager Role:
You will play crucial role in limiting organisation's risk exposure to reasonable level. As the AML/Compliance Manager, you will be providing advise including but not limited to AML/sanctions.
- As an AML correspondent person for Bangkok branch, act as a key person to communicate new/updated regulations and internal policies related to AML/sanctions and financial securities and liaise with regional AML/sanctions compliance
- Conduct controls to ensure that rules and principles set by the regulators and group policies are complied, especially regulatory and internal requirements AML/sanctions and financial securities
- Assist to liaise with local regulatory bodies and associations
- Assist to identify systemic/operational/procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements for the bank
To succeed in the AML/Compliance Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with various teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Legal or other related fields
- Fluent in Thai and English
- More than five years of experience in AML compliance field from banking industry
- Knowledge of regulatory framework and the regulatory environment within banking and financial services
- Attention to detail with enquiring analytical mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
- Articulate, confident communicator with good writing skills
- Self-motivated with good teamwork skills
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AML/Compliance Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.