Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 03 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
In this business critical role as the Corporate Secretary, you will be responsible for providing secretarial advice and services particularly in relation to Board of Directors and shareholders’ meetings including the committee meetings of AC, RC, ExCo and QD and also ensuring compliance with company's practices.
About the Corporate Secretary Role:
As the Corporate Secretary, you will ensure the meetings conform to relevant laws and regulations, the company's articles of association, individual Board and committees charters and best practices.
- Undertake arrangements for the meetings of the board, related board committees and the shareholders
- Provide preliminary advice and recommendations pertaining to legal, regulatory and governance issues and practices related to the board and board committees and follow up any pending issues which were arisen from the BOD meeting
- Provide management information and reports when required and ensuring appropriate corporate records and documents are maintained and filed with protection of sensitivity and confidentiality
- Company registrar on list of shareholders and list of directors
- Maintain and ensure that the accurate and update information of list of shareholders and list of directors is kept well at the company
- Prepare and collect all related documents which are legal and personal documents and submit them to the DBD and OIC
- Control and manage all corporate and legal documents of entities relating to the operation of the company, such as agreements/ contracts, deeds, certificates, permits, licenses, company's seal and etc.
- Undertake arrangements and to act as secretary to the committees’ meetings of executive members (ExCo); audit committee; risk committee, quarterly dialogue meeting or any meeting as may be assigned
To succeed in the Corporate Secretary, you need to have the ability to work independently and also work along with several functions in the organisation eg. finance, investment, property, risk, compliance and legal.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Political Science or a related field
- At least five year experience in company secretary in relevant business area
- Knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulation and requirements, Public Company Act, Thai Corporate and Commercial Laws
- Good analytical skills and able to work independently
- Self-motivated & result-oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Adaptability, capacity to address multitasks, ability to interact with other departments and governance manner
- Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good team work and cooperation, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English (Minimum TOEIC Score 600)
- Strong leadership and strong management skills
- Preferable if familiar with insurance or banking business regulation and law
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Secretary role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.