Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 03 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
In this business critical role as the Financial Trainer, you will be responsible for training financial knowledge and sales skills related to insurance financial planning and unit link product knowledge, delivering the highest quality service and achieve the target. You will also take the lead developing and providing training course to all staffs and sales team.
About the Financial Trainer Role:
In this role, you will conduct unit link and financial knowledge training for staffs and bank partners’ sellers.
- Conduct customer forum
- Responsible in training financial knowledge and wealth management skills
- Responsible in conducting motivation course and motivation course related to unit link and saving products
- Responsible in conducting customer forum session to stimulate unit link sales
- Responsible in co-developing training course curriculum and materials, together with curriculum development team
- Support ordinary life insurance training and motivation
To succeed in the Financial Trainer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior sales team teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Five to ten year' training experiences of banking business/consumer business/insurance business.
- Familiar with insurance business
- Strong personality and high energy
- Strong communication skills
- Background or qualification in financial management, financial advisory or financial planning are preferable
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Trainer role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.