Curriculum Development (Investment Analyst)
Salary Excellent Incentive
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Curriculum Development (Investment Analyst) job has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for an Investment Analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Curriculum Development (Investment Analyst) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing training roadmaps & curriculum which are concise, practical and effective. You will be the key person who understands seller points and able to react to cover. You will also take the lead developing digitised contents of UL and PAR products and Single License Tutorial program.
- Developing training roadmap and curriculum for sellers of complicated products and OIC UL license tutorial
- Evaluating, reviewing and revamping course and curriculum to increase effectiveness and outcomes
- Working with trainers and related parties in planning and developing training course and sale tools of UL and PAR products
- Coordinating with product marketing and compliance to ensure training materials are accurate and complied with requirements from related regulators
To succeed in the Curriculum Development (Investment Analyst) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with sales teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Five to ten years' training experiences of banking business/consumer business/insurance business
- Knowledgeable in insurance products and insurance selling technique
- Background in insurance business is preferable
- Holding an eligible investment analyst qualification e.x. CISA, CFA, CFP or equivalent
- Energetic and pro-active
- Creative and able adapt to change
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.