Vice President (Insurance)
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 30 December 2016
A SME bank is seeking a head of insurance business based in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the Vice President (Insurance) Role:
You will be leading the team to drive sales production via multi-channels and maintain relationships with senior management of all partners.
- Manage customer acquisition and loyalty enchantment of partnership distribution channels
- Develop sales strategies, marketing and operational in order to achieve company targets
- Lead the team to grow the insurance business to achieve agreed sales targets
- Develop trade credit insurance product and coordinate with re insurers and OIC
- At least 10 years' senior management experience in a multinational company in the banking, finance or insurance industries. Preferably in trade credit insurance
- Knowledge in the field of export and import, including Project Financing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Outstanding presentation skills, problem solving and decision making skills, negotiation and selling technique skills
This well recognised business offers a great working environment and there are great opportunities to progress in this stable company.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person for this exciting Vice President (Insurance) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.