Account Relationship Management (Associate Director)
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 12 December 2016
An international telemarketing consultancy company is seeking a Account Relationship Management (Associate Director) based in the central of Bangkok.
About the Account Relationship Management (Associate Director) role:
You will be leading the team to drive and position the company as the strategic partner to BP through value proposition and market/industry leadership recognition.
- Identify strategies, including but not limited to cross-sell, up-sell, channel & product expansion, to further develop the relationship with each BP with focuses on both meeting the profitability targets of the company and the BP’s business objectives, specific targets and satisfaction
- Develop and execute a collaborative model and a performance management plan for each BP to drive for results
- Identify and exploit all available growth opportunities for existing accounts (i.e. enhanced penetration in all existing coverage, plus addition of new lines of coverage)
- Create innovative, smart and practical marketing solutions and follow up on implementation and post launch assessment
- Develop the business case for regional approval; responsible for putting together business proposal for each BP encompassing proposition on the right product, distribution channel, business model, and timeline
- Ensure the business requirements and negotiated terms are fully integrated into a properly drafted legal agreement, and follow through to full execution
- Develop, create and implement the Campaign Project Plan; monitor, track, analyse and report on progress, performance and results
- Work collaboratively with campaign management, products, operations, customer service and other functional teams to deliver against revenue and persistency target and BP’s requirements and expectations
To succeed in the role, you should have minimum 10 years of strategic partnership and account management experience with at least 5 years in management position in a dynamic and high growth environment.
- Solid insurance direct marketing background and experience
- Demonstrated leadership in managing and influencing large and cultural diverse group
- Project leadership experience with strong analytical skills
- Excellent level of English
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person for this exciting Account Relationship Management (Associate Director) job.