Consumer Business Finance (FVP)
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-11 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Consumer Business Finance (FVP) job position has just become available at one of the most respected financial service firms located in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to Head Consumer Business Finance and Retail Business, this is a role for a leader in the field.
About the Consumer Business Finance Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for consolidating CB performance and submitting business performance reports on timely manner.
- Support Head of Consumer Business Finance through reports on financial performance and recommendation, analysing performance in terms of products, customers, and channels
- Provide recommendation for new marketing and business initiative to ensure that business complies with the taxation, capital, regulatory, and statutory accounting requirement
- Provide support on process related to finance both implementing and post-implementing stage
- Coach retail business finance team
To succeed in this Consumer Business Finance (FVP) role, you should have at least a decade's worth of experience in the financial and banking industry.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in finance or any related field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in financial and banking industry
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
- Team player and good attitude
- Good command of English
This is a leading financial services firm. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await foe the right person in the challenging Consumer Business Finance (FVP) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.