Head of Taxation
Salary THB150000 - THB280000 per month + Car allowance, Insurance (IPD, OPD) and 1-2 months bonus
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-08 banking Bangkok TH THB 150000 280000 280000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Taxation job (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected financial services firms located in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a role for a leader in the field.
About the Head of Taxation Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring proper tax compliance of the firm and related parties. This role requires an expert in corporate income tax, SBT, VAT, withholding tax, stamp duty, sign board tax, etc.
- Set up and improve the workflow process of tax compliance in efficient manner
- Provide required reports for group business
- Provide tax planning, structuring of projects, products, and other transactions
- Provide tax advice and support to group tax, company's business and other related units
- Process for tax refund claim and manage tax audit by revenue department
- Keep abreast of legal, regulatory changes and update to related parties
To succeed in this Head of Taxation role, you should have strong knowledge of local and international tax.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years' experience in accounting or audit field, with at least five years' experience in tax function
- CPA is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of local and international tax
- Good command of English
This is a renowned financial services firm. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and seek an opportunity for a step-up in your career, this Head of Taxation role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today for this new role.