Accounting and Reporting Manager
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Accounting and Reporting Manager position has just become available at an attractive international financial service firms located in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to Head of Finance, this is a role for a leader in the field.
About the Accounting and Reporting Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be preparing financial reporting and regulatory reporting. Also responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and analysis.
- Prepare journal entries, closing account, variance analysis
- Manage communications with external auditors on local financial statements and accounting issue
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital requirements
- Ad-hoc projects as requested
- Bachelor degree' in Accounting and Finance
- CPA would be advantage
- At least five years of experience in Big 4/ Banking/ Securities firms
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Strong interpersonal skills, this role will be working closely with management team
This international firm is a well-known financial institution in the industry. The culture of the firm is diverse and the company is expanding rapidly. The firm is very focused on innovation and develop their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await for the right person in the challenging role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.