Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 10 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Financial Planning & Analysis position has just become available at one of the well-known international banks based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Financial Planning & Analysis Role:
This is business key role, you will be responsible for financial analysis and drive financial performance of the company. You will support business with financial information for management in order to make critical business decisions.
- Support the creation and delivery of annual budget and strategic and capital
- Provide in-depth analysis of financial performance of business
- Drive high standard of data quality through partnering with onshore and offshore finance teams
- Provide ongoing financial analysis, insights and advice to senior management with the aim of improving business performance
- Partner with business to understand drivers and meet deliverable
- Produce ad-hoc analysis, presentations, and briefing papers for senior leadership as required
- Prepare and present analysis to support strategic business initiatives
To succeed in this FP&A Analyst role, you will need to have eight to ten years' of relevant experience in banking and/or finance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred; MBA or master degree a plus
- Good understanding of both ICG and GCB businesses, coupled with the banking industry and its evolving regulatory landscape
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, teamwork, and experience working with multiple diverse stakeholders, including both inside and outside of country, with strict adherence to deadlines
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this FP&A Analyst is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.