Assistant KYC Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Sarocha Thomas
Date posted 31 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Assistant KYC Manager job opportunity has been made available at a company in the financial services industry in Bangkok.
About the Assistant KYC Client Service Manager Role:
Reporting to the head of the team in Bangkok, you will play crucial role in limiting the organisation's risk exposure to a reasonable level. As the KYC Client Service Manager, you will be managing the team of KYC/CDD per AML/CFT risk assessment, and on-going CDD monitoring for all clients.
- Monitor client's risk level
- Coordinate with local compliance and global standard
- Set up the framework and procedures related to the AML/CFT and KYC/CDD processes
- Support the business unit as needed for advice related to process and regulations
To succeed in the KYC Client Service job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years' working experience within banking or financial services industry
- Fluent level of Thai and English (both verbal and written) to communicate effectively with various stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- People management experience will be an asset
- Confident individual with the can-do attitude
The company is in the financial services industry in Bangkok.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting KYC Client Service job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.