Investment Banking VP/AVP
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Health Insurance, Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suphotjanee Chavengvorakul
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 banking Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Investment Banking VP/ AVP (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected security firms located in Bangkok, Thailand. With main responsibility of managing the execution of client pitches, overseeing various financial analyses, developing financial models and executing recommendations for clients, this is a role for a leader in the field.
About the Investment Banking VP/ AVP Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading and advising a team of junior investment banking analysts on the firm's advisory services with multi-disciplinary expertise in corporate finance, project finance, equity capital markets, debt financing and M&A.
The salary range for this role is THB 100K - 150K per month + Health Insurance, Provident Fund.
- Gather information, perform financial due diligence and detailed financial analysis for businesses in various industries
- Prepare financial projection for equity valuation purposes
- Prepare report, presentation materials, information memorandum and relevant documents upon each assignment
- Coordinate with relevant parties i.e. clients, legal advisor, and etc. to complete the transaction
- Assist team in deal execution process
- To succeed in this Investment Banking VP/ AVP role, you should have minimum five years' experience in investment banking preferably with multi-disciplinary in IPO, M&A and project finance
To succeed in the role, you must have excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance and banking, accounting, economics, engineering, or related fields
- Minimum of five to seven years' working experience in Investment Banking, Credit Analysis, Project Finance
- Excellent knowledge in regulations of SET & SEC
- High responsibility, self-motivated, and dedication to work long hours in a time-constrained environment
- Professional appearance, outgoing, energetic with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken Thai and English
This securities firm has longstanding success and is highly regarded as one of the top investment banks in Thailand.
If you are a finance professional looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551