Salary Health Insurance and PVD
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Mantita Nakharajarn
Job Ref 1828120/001
Date posted 15 July 2022bangkok banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 banking Bangkok Rama 4 TH 10500 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Relationship Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global corporate banking firms based in Bangkok.
About the Assistant Relationship Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Local Corporate, you will work closely with RMs in day-to-day relationship management and prepare credit information and justifications as part of credit approval. The salary range for this role is competitive with variable bonus and group insurance.
- Work closely with Head of Local Corporate Coverage and RMs in day-to-day relationship management for the assigned accounts and/or transactions
- Assist RMs in originating new business opportunities, including identifying cross-selling, conducting company/ industry analysis and preliminary credit assessment and researching on any other relevant market information
- Prepare credit information and justifications as part of credit approval/ annual review process, participate in credit committee, as required, and cautiously monitor credit risk associated to the portfolio
- Complete documentation process, e.g. Finance documents, Board Resolution, ISDA agreements and any other required documents, for client’s on-boarding and new credit facilities set-up
- Attend client meetings to ensure completion of follow-up actions and assist in call reports as assigned
- Conduct client budget exercise and monitor performance of clients portfolio
- Assist RMs in ensuring annual review, KYC review and CSR screening/ assessments are done in due time
- Ensure compliance with bank’s policies/procedures and regulatory requirements, in particular with regards to the KYC responsibilities and duties, as per relevant policies and procedures
- Assist RMs on account allocation database, client's reporting (deal pipeline, opportunities and call memos), list of clients and prospect lists
- Prepare briefing memo as assigned by RMs and relevant pitch book/ marketing materials
- Ensure that all work done complies with the operational permanent control, legal and regulatory framework and requirement
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to work effectively and possess a keen understanding of Corporate Banking products.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Multiple years of banking experience
- Good command in English
- Experience with financial product, e.g. credit, cash management, trade, capital market, and investment banking preferred
- Demonstrated credit skill and lending-related experience
- Business awareness and market information
- Internal policies, procedures and guidelines and compliance and pertinent regulatory framework
- Risk management
- Analytical thinking
This leading professional banking firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused local corporate professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Relationship Manager Associate job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: health insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 June 2022A rapidly expanding securities firm is looking for a talented Derivative Business Development - Marketing (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
Salary: health insurance and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 June 2022A rapidly expanding securities firm is looking for a talented Derivative Business Development - Product (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
Salary: variable bonus and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 May 2022A leading international securities company is seeking a high-calibre Equity Derivatives Sales & Marketing (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok to support a complex equity derivatives business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: Fixed bonus 1 month, Performance bonus 1-2 monthsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Global Customer Success Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global securities firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Success.
Salary: PB, AL, PVD, Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 July 2022An attractive Senior Accounting & Finance (x1 vacancy) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious insurance organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.