Cash Management Sales Manager (AVP/VP)
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Health Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suphotjanee Chavengvorakul
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 financial-services Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cash Management Sales Manager (AVP/VP) job (x1 vacancy) is now available in a leading wholesale bank in Bangkok.
About the Cash Management Sales Manager (AVP/VP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for Cash Management Sales Manager (AVP/ VP) to do marketing and selling of domestic and regional cash management solutions to both Corporate and Institutional clients.
The salary range for this role is THB100K - THB150K + Health Insurance + Provident Fund.
- Win new business to achieve agreed revenue and product targets and to penetrate further into existing clients with an aim of increasing the bank’s share of wallet; gain market share by proactively targeting and winning business from new clients
- Responsible for supporting the business head with sales activities mainly in commercial banking and non-bank financial institution customer base with oversight of global banking as senior peer
- Work collaboratively with regional and global sale managers in identifying business opportunities for both inward and outward referrals
To succeed in the Cash Management Sales Manager (AVP/VP) role, you will need to work cohesively with other global liquidity and cash management areas (product and client management) and other related areas to support the ongoing development of global liquidity and cash management business in Thailand.
- High calibre Master graduates with minimum of five - 10 years’ experience in the sales/marketing and business development especially in global cash Management area
- Highly knowledgeable about banking products and systems
- Strong selling skill with a consultative selling approach
- Strong managerial/leadership, analytical and high-level presentation skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills and ability to liaise effectively with personnel across functions
- Ability to meet challenging budget and to work under high pressure environment
- Possession of a positive attitude to customer-service handling
- Fluency in Thai and English is mandatory due to the nature of the business
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cash Management Sales Manager (AVP/VP) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551