Trade Finance Sales (VP)
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Allowance THB50K + Variable Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-10-21 banking Bangkok Rama IV TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Finance Sales (VP) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available with one of the leading international banks. This role will be mainly covering large local corporate and MNCs clients.
About the Trade Finance Sales (VP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Trade Finance Sales (VP) to develop and implement sales strategies for the trade business to achieve new trade customer acquisition and incremental revenue targets.
The salary range for this role is THB100K - THB150 per month + Allowance THB50K + Variable Bonus.
- Manage pipeline conversion of potential trade business and acquire new trade customers in conjunction with the customer groups and related functions
- Develop and achieve client account plans for priority trade customers across the customer groups
- Manage assigned portfolio of existing customers identified as priority trade customers based on revenue contribution (existing and potential)
- Ensure optimal utilisation of both new and existing trade facilities and that trade product sales targets are achieved
- Manage the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies and structuring of mature trade deals
- Manage Trade Sales resource planning and the development of a sales culture in trade services
- Effectively channel customer and sales team feedback to the Product Development Manager and Head of Global Trade and Receivables Finance
To succeed in the Trade Sales (VP) role, you will need to have direct experience either from a top tier local bank or international bank, with strong relationship management skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Eight to ten years of experiences in trade sales
- Experience as Relationship Manager is preferable
- Profound knowledge and background of the banking business
- Excellent leadership and strong management and communication skills
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Strong service-minded
- Good command of spoken and written English
This organisation is a leading global financial institutions. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Finance Sales (VP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551