Relationship Manager (VP-SVP)
Salary Car allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-18 2019-08-17 banking Bangkok Rama IV TH 10500 THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international bank is seeking a Relationship Manager (VP-SVP) (x1 vacancy) to join with their Corporate Banking team. This is mainly focused on Large Local Corporate client segment.
About the Relationship Manager (VP-SVP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Relationship Manager to manage client relationships and perform sale pitch and cross-selling.
Salary range: THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Car allowance
- Identifying opportunities to expand a portfolio and broadening client relationships by leveraging bank's extensive network
- Driving revenue growth through understanding customer needs and by adopting a needs-based approach which engages clients and increases new business
- Manage existing client relationship to ensure business momentum and cross-sell opportunities
- Ensure quality credit proposal and customer data integrity and work closely with global relationship banking risk to deliver credit extension/solution to clients including timely credit renewal for existing clients
- Work closely with internal business units, projects, operations and related units to ensure effectively and timely product/service offering, referrals and deal execution
- Achieve individual as well as team's sales targets and sales metrics including but not limited to revenue target (total and by product), credit facilities utilisation, numbers of active accounts, deposit/liability, numbers of products cross-sell, maximum share of wallet and customer retention/satisfaction.
To succeed in the Relationship Manager (VP-SVP) role, you will need to have direct experience either from a top tier local bank or international bank with strong business analysis and relationship management skills.
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Minimum 10-15 years' work experience in credit analysis and relationship management in commercial area
- Strong network in the Thai market and ambition to close deals in this highly competitive environment
- Proven record in both people leadership and commercial success
- Resourceful, energetic, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551