Recruitment Consultant (Banking & Financial Services)
Salary Annual Bonus + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 banking Bangkok Sathorn TH 10120 THB 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters Thailand www.robertwalters.co.th
A Recruitment Consultant job (x1 vacancy) has just become available with the Banking & Financial Services team at Robert Walters Thailand. This role is based in the Bangkok office, Sathorn Road.
About the Recruitment Consultant (Banking & Financial Services) Role:
Our consultants here at Robert Walters Thailand come from a variety of international backgrounds with strong industry-focused experience. As a consultant, you will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex-industry professionals to forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading financial institutions.
The salary range for this role is THB40,000 - THB60,000 + Annual Bonus + Medical Insurance.
Working with clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant role, you will need prior experience in relationship management, sales, or client facing role within the financial services sector.
- Minimum three to five years’ successful industry experience preferably in relationship management, sales or client facing role within the Banking, Securities, Asset Management or Financial Services sector
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a business-related field as technical knowledge would be necessary for the role when speaking to clients and candidates
- Exceptional individual with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
This is a great foundation to grow your career as a Recruitment Consultant (Banking & Financial Services) and to make a big name for yourself both in the market and in the office. You will gain tremendous international exposure and opportunity to network with high profile industry professionals.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a keen sales flair, someone who possesses strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to our client's human capital, this will be an exciting sales-driven role for you.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551