Selling Agent Relationship Management
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Medical Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 banking Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An international asset management company is recruiting a Selling Agent Relationship Management (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Selling Agent Relationship Management job, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with the company's distributors.
About the Selling Agent Relationship Management Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Selling Agent Relationship Management to develop new distribution platform/channels for the company.
- Work with the sales team to implement the distribution strategy to achieve sales targets and grow the overall domestic business - both in terms of market share and revenues
- Develop new distribution channels/platforms and introduce new products as appropriate and when available, to the local market
- Establish and maintain rapport with existing distributors with view to expand product representation
- Conduct product training and market updates for distributors; provide service and support sales efforts
- Plan sales strategy in terms of approaching distributors, analysing the demand of new products and conducting pre-launching test
Distributor Support and Relationship Management
- Monitor fund inflow & outflow and discuss in marketing meeting
- Provide industry and competitor analysis in product sectors and country markets
- Initiate and manage distributor events
- Update Client Service the email address of new and existing distributors for sending information via email including updates and fact sheets
- Understand and keep up to date the SEC’s rules and regulations about the mutual fund industry
- Inform distributors for dividend payment or auto redemption including depositing cheques to distributors’ client accounts
- Work together with various internal departments to prepare/produce fund related collateral; market updates/product literature (such as brochures, presentations, reports and etc.)
- Ensure all sales and marketing materials produced and used are in compliance with group internal policies and local regulatory guidelines
- Participate in company’s marketing events eg. SET in the City
To succeed in the Selling Agent Relationship Management role, you will need to have relevant experience from asset management firms, with strong product knowledge and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Marketing, Business Economics, Financial, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management gained at an asset management company
- Knowledge of products and distribution platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport with existing distributors
- Driven and self-motivated to achieve the target and goal
- Fluent in English communication in all areas
- Certificate for Single License
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Selling Agent Relationship Management job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551