FVP, Marketing Communication
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-24 banking Bangkok Paholyothin Road TH 10230 THB 170000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading banking has a job vacancy for a talented FVP, Marketing Communication based in Thailand (Bangkok). Your main responsibility is to support marketing communication strategies, public relations and corporate secretary task.
About the FVP, Marketing Communication Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for both internal and external marketing communication strategies, advertising, public relations and also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities such as brand and event management.
- Arrange strategic marketing communication to support the business including events, exhibition, road show, seminar and public relation and etc.
- Develop and prepare corporate branding, corporate identity, brand guideline and marketing media
- Developing and prepare corporate media including, company video, branding video, company profile and presentation and etc.
- Develop brand guidelines and art direction of all the marketing medias to be used internally and publicly
- Prepare and control advertising budget and expenditure for both above the line and below the line activities
- Develop marketing communication strategies to enhance product positioning and branding image
- Enable to manage all the job to be done under time control and give constructive suggestion/feedback to team to get the effective outcome
- Develop concepts and contents both in Thai and English (press release, photo release and etc.) to ensure that company is perceived as a strong brand
- Create and develop appropriate press activities in accordance with the annual communications plan and prepare PR budget
- Assess all media inquiries including magazine, newspaper, TV and respond in a timely manner and tactical needs
- Capability to review appropriate PR materials in terms of press release, press kits, speech, script
- Plan and manage execution of key sustainability and CSR campaigns
- Undertake arrangements for the meetings of the Board, related Board Committees and the shareholders
To succeed in this FVP, Marketing Communication job, you will need to have a good command of English and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Marketing or other related fields
- Prior background knowledge in marketing communication from large corporation is preferable
- Good command in English language (writing, speaking, reading and listening)
- Be highly motivated, results oriented individual with effective team working skills
- Strong leadership skill and have experience in working with diverse audiences
- Take perseverance in solving problems and be detail-oriented person
- Possess good interpersonal and organisational skills
This top tier banking company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FVP, Marketing Communication.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551