Head of Strategic Partnership
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-13 banking Bangkok TH THB 240000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international bank is recruiting a Head of Strategic Partnership in Bangkok to join their team. In this Head of Strategic Partnership job, you will be responsible for defining partnership strategies for the bank's digital banking.
About the Head of Strategic Partnership Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Head of Strategic Partnership to develop partnership framework for the digital banking team.
- Define the strategic partnership plan to enhance value proposition of digital banking with strategic partners
- Cultivate and develop strong, relationships with potential business partner
- Lead the development and execution of strategic partnerships and sales channel strategies to drive revenue across products
- Identify new product/service solutions for strategic partners and work with appropriate internal teams to develop, market, and sell these new offerings
- Design and develop a strategic partnership framework and processes; effectively manage strategic partners, working to deepen relationships and grow account revenue
- Develop marketing campaign and handle communication package for partner products to ensure the set targets are achieved
- Follow up and enhance business model to be accordance to dynamic environment
To succeed in this role, you will need to have direct experience in digital banking and business development.
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree/MBA preferred
- Minimum seven to ten years of experience in relevant business area
- Experience in digital, wireless and banking sectors; management consulting experience preferred.
- Experience in business development activities, project planning and management with ability to break-down complex opportunities into manageable initiatives
- Understanding of current and emerging trends in leveraging bank/wholesales channels to serve telecom customers
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic thinking competencies to analyse business environment and define opportunities, solutions or approaches by using observation, data, external bench-marking, competitive intelligence and fact-based insight with intuition and foresight
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated skill in influence, conflict resolution and negotiation
- Good verbal and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Strategic Partnership job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551